►►WORK OUTDOORS! EXCITING ENVIRONMENT! OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH!◄◄
The Branch Manager is responsible for the overall operation of their region. Provides the vision and leadership to effectively manage and grow their organization.
Full Time, Exempt Position. Must be available for occasional after-hours events
ISA Certified Arborist
California driver’s license with clean DMV record;
Posses clean driving history and valid driver’s license
Minimum 5 years operations experience, including people management
Possesses solid financial and P&L experience
Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook applications
Solid analytical acumen
Roles and Responsibilities:
Responsible in ensuring the profitability of its own region.
Responsible for overall management of the field personnel
Manages financials and authorizes expenditures
Responsible for sales goals in an assigned territory or market
Responsible in providing quotes/estimates for services provided by the company
Responsible for generating accurate work orders
Posses the ability to show and describe the job to the assigned foreman before the work begins.
Responsible in assuring complete customer satisfaction
Skills & Abilities:
Attention to detail is critical to maintain high quality of care.
Solid communication skills in order to complete paperwork and communicate with clients
Ability to work independently and within a team environment
Comprehensive knowledge in arboricultural understanding
Arborwell provides employees with equipment, comprehensive training, and the opportunity for advancement. We also provide some of the best benefits in the industry:
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation (up to 18 days per year – that’s almost a month!)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, EAP
- 401k with company match
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES - The Tree Climber is a skilled position responsible for tree maintenance, pruning and removals on residential and commercial properties using ropes, harness, saddle, and/or bucket truck.
- Daily inspection of all personal climbing and safety equipment including ropes, saddle, PPE
- Perform pruning and tree removals in accordance with industry standards (ANSI A300& Z133.1)
- Assistance with lowering limbs, chipping brush and complete clean-up
- Operation and basic maintenance of chippers, chain saws, blowers, and various hand tools in accordance with the ANSI Z133.1 standards and company policy
- Communication with clients and fellow crew members
- Perform other related duties as assigned
NECESSARY SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to work in a team environment where communication skills are essential
- Ability to perform strenuous manual work in all weather conditions
- Attention to detail is critical to maintain high quality of care
- Knowledge and execution of proper pruning per ISA standards
- Possess tree and plant identification skills
- Demonstrated climbing ability; Possess knowledge of climbing knots
- Moderate communication skills to participate in training programs & certification processes
- Must have a valid License, ability to obtain CA CDL (Class C)
- Must provide a DMV record printout no more than 30 days old
- Must be able to demonstrate basic skills during interview process
- Overtime is available
- Legally authorized to work in the US
- Equal opportunity employer
If you have the qualifications & experience required for this job we would love to hear from you!!
Please apply online for this open position by clicking on the following link: Apply Here
If you prefer, you can visit our office to complete a job application at
Arborwell 2337 American Ave, Hayward, Ca 94545 or
1592 Little Orchard St, San Jose, Ca , 95110, from 8am to 9am on Fridays.
Need more information? Please call at (510)427-3971.