Groundsperson For Tree Company – Seattle-Tacoma
►►WORK OUTDOORS! EXCITING ENVIRONMENT! OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH!◄◄
ARBORWELL currently has a full time GROUNDSPERSON position available for an individual with a strong work ethic who is able to work independently, enjoys learning new skills, and likes working outdoors. Start with a competitive salary and be offered numerous opportunities for growth.
BENEFITS -Arborwell provides employees with equipment, comprehensive training, and the opportunity for advancement. We also provide some of the best benefits in the industry:
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation (up to 18 days per year – that’s almost a month!)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, EAP
- 401k with company match
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES -A Groundsperson assists team members in the field to clear limbs and brush from the site, operating and feeding the wood chipper.
- Communication with clients
- Review and complete necessary paperwork such as work orders and timecards
- Operate and care for chippers, chain saws, blowers, and various hand tools
- Complete clean-up of work site
- Perform other related duties as assigned
NECESSARY SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to work in a team environment where communication skills are essential
- Ability to perform strenuous manual work in all weather conditions
- Attention to detail is critical to maintain high quality of care.
- Basic communication skills necessary in order to communicate effectively
- Must have a valid Driver License (Regular)
- Must provide a DMV record printout no more than 30 days old
- Must be able to demonstrate basic skills during interview process
- Overtime is available
- Legally authorized to work in the US
- Equal opportunity employer
If you have the qualifications & experience required for this job we would love to hear from you!!
Please apply online for this open position by clicking on the following link: http://www.jsco.re/7fdi
If you prefer, you can visit our office to complete a job application at Arborwell 227 Bellevue Way NE, Bellevue, WA 98004.