Plant Health Care Technician
Arborwell is Now Hiring An Experienced Plant Health Care Technician to join our rapidly-growing company.
The PHC Technician duties include performing various chemical treatments to trees and shrubs on client properties including insect/disease control and fertilization. Other required duties include accurately reading and following written product labels, mixing, measuring, loading and applying products at jobsite. Proper completion of daily paperwork and other daily tasks. Maintain truck and tool cleanliness. Ability to drive long distances with occasional overnight stays. Strong communication skills with PHC Manager, Account Managers and with clients.
This is a full-time, hourly position. Overtime can be frequent, but not guaranteed. A good work ethic and attitude is a MUST. Must be available for occasional early mornings and late night work.
- Tree Care industry experience is preferred
- Valid California license with CLEAN DMV record REQUIRED
- Proficient in reading and speaking English
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Candidates with previous experience in the tree care/landscaping/pesticide business industry will be given preference.