Arborist Reports For City Planning and Tree Maintenance
Professional Tree Reports in Hayward, San Jose, Oakland, San Francisco, CA
Arborwell Professional Tree Management offers certified arborist report services for developers, city services and property owners. Most city planning authorities require an arborist report to accompany application for alterations to or removals of dead, hazardous or diseased trees. Even when a tree has to be removed as a follow up to an emergency, an arborist’s report must frequently accompany the request.
An arborist report is a written technical report made by a certified arborist. It is an overview of current trees, plants and shrubbery at a site. The report also includes recommended ways to improve the landscape and care for trees.
What does an Arborist Report Include?
- Summary of arboricultural evaluation methods carried out
- Date and time of site inspections
- Description of trees including species, size, age and health of trees
- Recommendations on whether trees need to be removed, preserved or transplanted with reasons accompanying recommendations
- Details on nature of tree work to be undertaken and proper protection methods
- Drawings and photographs to support the investigation and suggested improvements
Arborwell Professional Tree Management is an established professional tree care company serving all areas of the Orange County area, including Los Angeles, Anaheim, Long Beach, Huntington Beach, Riverside and more.
If you require our services for a detailed Arborist Report, please call or fill out our online tree assessment request form.