Arborist Care for City Trees
At Arborwell, our ISA certified tree care professionals service Bay Area and Seattle city forests of all shapes and sizes. The trees growing beside HOAs and apartments, near retail centers, corporate campuses, and parks, endure a lot of abuse. They suffer from their proximity to large buildings and swaths of pavement, damage from people and cars, drought and weather extremes, poor drainage, and untended pest infestation and disease. When city budget cuts leave city trees without the arborist care they so desperately need, it leads to serious consequences for both plants and people
The High Cost of Severely Neglected City Trees
The Arborwell team understands that neglecting the care of city trees costs far more in the long run than providing routine maintenance. Most of the emergency maintenance calls we attend to present far more in liability risk than proper tree care. Are these tree care issues putting your business at risk?
- Dying, disease, and pest-ridden trees pose a serious safety risk. Left unaddressed, they can fall on vehicles, buildings, and pedestrians, leaving property owners and city governments liable for damage and injury.
- Fallen limbs from trees with heavy overgrowth can damage power lines, causing outages. They can also block roadways, obstructing access.
- Unattended roots can crack and lift sidewalks and roadways, necessitating costly pavement repairs.
You can avoid these emergency issues with a minimal investment in timely care. At Arborwell, our plant health care experts can ensure your trees remain healthy and sustainable, benefitting the community.
Maximizing the Benefits of City Trees
Trees are a key part of a happy, healthy urban environment. City trees clean the air and water, offer welcome shade, and reduce stormwater runoff. They serve as a habitat for area wildlife, combat the urban heat island effect, and provide a relaxing, natural ambiance for residents to enjoy. If only for a bit of routine maintenance, they could live much longer, healthier lives, increasing in value as they age.
Keeping Up with Tree Care Responsibilities
Our knowledgeable arborists know that city trees don’t require intensive maintenance. In fact, they need less care as they mature. With a thorough evaluation, our experienced staff can develop a long term, proactive plan for your city trees with your budgetary needs in mind. We offer comprehensive services, including:
- Pruning trees to reduce risk from fallen limbs
- Cleaning up following storm damage
- Clearing branches or trees that block or pose a hazard to structures and utilities
- Removing and replacing dead trees
- Quickly identifying and treating diseased or pest-ridden trees and mitigating spread
- Addressing nutrient deficiencies
- Removing invasive species
- Improving species and age diversity of the trees on your grounds
You require preventative health checkups with your doctor annually. Trees need the same level of proactive care. Is it time to schedule a primary care visit from one of our ISA certified arborists? Contact Arborwell Professional Tree Management to schedule an evaluation and start caring for the city trees on your San Jose, San Francisco, Walnut Creek, Seattle, Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Hayward, or Oakland property today.