Professional Arborist Reports
A Service for Sacramento, CA Area Landowners and Developers
Sample Arborist Report Evaluation Image
Sample Arborist Report Drawing
We are a professional tree care company serving all areas of Northern California with offices in Rancho Cordova / Sacramento, Hayward, Orange County and the San Diego area.
We provide complete, professional arborist reports for the safe removal, trimming, or preservation of a tree or trees on your property. Arborwell Professional Tree Management offers certified arborist services, including the actual trimming and tree services as well.
Call us today at
What is an Arborist Report?
An arborist report is a written technical report written and detailed by a certified arborist. It is a summary and analysis of existing vegetation and present conditions of the site with recommendations on preservation. An arborist report:
- Identifies species, size and condition of trees
- Describes tree protection measures
- Details specific information about trees including health, location, condition, structural integrity, life expectancy, infestations and disease
- Provides reasons for any proposed removal of trees, recommended methods, and reasons why
- Identifies nature of tree work to be undertaken and proper protection methods
At Arborwell Professional Tree Services, our certified arborists work in conjunction with developers on proposed development projects, as well as property owners with significant investments or concerns about their trees.. We provide professionally created arborist reports that describe issues such as new construction, building sites, protecting trees, and hazardous trees, and ways to deal with these issues.
If you require our Arborist Report services,