Professional Arborist Reports
A professional Arborist Report is integral to landscaping and property development
Sample Arborist Report Evaluation Image
Sample Arborist Report Drawing
We are a professional tree care company serving all areas of Northern California with offices in Hayward, Sacramento, Orange County and the San Diego area.
Call us today at
What is an Arborist Report?
An arborist report is a written technical report made by a certified arborist. It is a summary and analysis of existing vegetation and present conditions of the site with recommendations on preservation. An arborist report:
- Identifies species, size and condition of trees
- Describes tree protection measures
- Details specific and accurate information about trees including location, condition, structural integrity, life expectancy, infestations and disease
- Provides reasons for any proposed removal of trees and reasons why
- Identifies nature of tree work to be undertaken and proper protection methods
At Arborwell Professional Tree Services, our certified arborists work in conjunction with developers on proposed development projects. We provide professionally created arborist reports that describe issues such as new construction, building sites, protecting trees, and hazardous trees, and ways to deal with these issues.
If you require our Arborist Report services,