Experienced Tree Climber -SD
►►WORK OUTDOORS! EXCITING ENVIRONMENT! OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH!◄◄
ARBORWELL currently has a full time TREE CLIMBER position available for an individual with a strong work ethic who is able to work independently, enjoys learning new skills, and likes working outdoors. Start with a competitive salary and be offered numerous opportunities for growth!
Arborwell provides employees with equipment, comprehensive training, and the opportunity for advancement. We also provide some of the best benefits in the industry:
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation (up to 18 days per year – that’s almost a month!)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, EAP
- 401k with company match
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES - The Tree Climber is a skilled position responsible for tree maintenance, pruning and removals on residential and commercial properties using ropes, harness, saddle, and/or bucket truck.
- Daily inspection of all personal climbing and safety equipment including ropes, saddle, PPE
- Perform pruning and tree removals in accordance with industry standards (ANSI A300& Z133.1)
- Assistance with lowering limbs, chipping brush and complete clean-up
- Operation and basic maintenance of chippers, chain saws, blowers, and various hand tools in accordance with the ANSI Z133.1 standards and company policy
- Communication with clients and fellow crew members
- Perform other related duties as assigned
NECESSARY SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to work in a team environment where communication skills are essential
- Ability to perform strenuous manual work in all weather conditions
- Attention to detail is critical to maintain high quality of care
- Knowledge and execution of proper pruning per ISA standards
- Possess tree and plant identification skills
- Demonstrated climbing ability; Possess knowledge of climbing knots
- Moderate communication skills to participate in training programs & certification processes
- Must have a valid License, ability to obtain CA CDL (Class C)
- Must provide a DMV record printout no more than 30 days old
- Must be able to demonstrate basic skills during interview process
- Overtime is available
- Legally authorized to work in the US
- Equal opportunity employer
If you have the qualifications & experience required for this job we would love to hear from you!!
Please apply online for this open position by clicking on the following link: Apply Here
If you prefer, you can visit our office to complete a job application at Arborwell 7988 Miramar Rd, San Diego, Ca 92126 , Mon- Fri from 7am to 9am.