Foreman For Tree Company – SD
►►WORK OUTDOORS! EXCITING ENVIRONMENT! OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH!◄◄
ARBORWELL currently has a full time FOREMAN position available for an individual with a strong work ethic who is able to work independently, enjoys learning new skills, and likes working outdoors. Start with a competitive salary and be offered numerous opportunities for growth!
Arborwell provides employees with equipment, comprehensive training, and the opportunity for advancement. We also provide some of the best benefits in the industry:
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation (up to 18 days per year – that’s almost a month!)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, EAP
- 401k with company match
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES –
A Foreman is a skilled tree climber responsible for leading a team of tree workers, setting up jobs sites, assessing safety conditions, proper use of equipment and communication with clients
- Leads and directs their assigned crew members
- Ensures proper understanding of all assigned responsibilities
- Ensures all industry standards are maintained
- Interfaces with management, clients, and crewmembers so that jobs are completed on time and completely
- Ensures a safe and efficient operation of the business
- Fill out all required paperwork
NECESSARY SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Attention to detail is critical to maintain high quality of care.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Comprehensive knowledge in personal gear use, tree climbing, aerial lift operation, basic arboricultural understanding, pruning, cabling and bracing
- Knowledge of tree terminology & identification, pest & disease identification and planting & staking
- Demonstrated knowledge of proper pruning (per ANSI A300), climbing skills & climbing knots (per ANSI Z133.1)
- Must have a valid License, ability to obtain CA CDL (Class C)
- Must provide a DMV record printout no more than 30 days old
- Must be able to demonstrate basic skills during interview process
- Overtime is available
- Legally authorized to work in the US
If you have the qualifications & experience required for this job we would love to hear from you!!
Please apply online for this open position by clicking on the following link: Apply Here
If you prefer, you can visit our office to complete a job application at Arborwell 7988 Miramar Rd, San Diego, Ca 92126 , Mon- Fri from 7am to 9am.